“I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours…”(Cheshire Cat)
“… and imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality. Only the insane equate pain with success. Every adventure requires a first step…”
– Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?…
– That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,’ said the Cat.
– I don’t much care where – said Alice.
– Then it doesn’t matter which way you go, said the Cat.
– so long as I get SOMEWHERE, – Alice added as an explanation.
– Oh, you’re sure to do that, said the Cat, if you only walk long enough…
– But I don’t want to go among mad people, Alice remarked.
– Oh, you can’t help that, said the Cat:’we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.’
* * *
Lucky-Loulou, my Spanish “torero” and his Taiwanese “buddies”, olé… 🙂
– How do you know I’m mad? – said Alice.
– You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here…
Alice didn’t think that proved it at all; however, she went on:
– And how do you know that you’re mad?
– To begin with, said the Cat, a dog’s not mad. You grant that?…
– I suppose so, said Alice.
– Well, then, the Cat went on: you see, a dog growls when it’s angry, and wags its tail when it’s pleased. Now I growl when I’m pleased, and wag my tail when I’m angry. Therefore I’m mad. You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don’t forget to use your head.”(Lewis Carroll – Alice in Wonderland)
* * *
musical bonus: Tom Jones – What’s New Pussycat?… 🙂
* * *
more cat pix here: https://myvirtualplayground.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/for-cat-lovers-and-kitty-dreamers/ & http://vk.com/andy_prokh